Darrera modificació: 2015-11-22
Madan, Falconer, A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series, amb la col·lab. de Richard W. Hunt, Herbert H. E. Craster i Noël Denholm-Young, Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1895 - 1953, 7 vols. (vol. 2 en 2 parts).
- The Summary Catalogue is a seven volume (seven volumes in eight) catalogue of the Western Manuscripts holdings of the Bodleian Library received before 1915.
* 1 (1953). Historical introduction and conspectus of shelf-marks. R. W. Hunt. Reimpr. rev.: 1980
* 2.1 (1922). Nos. 1-3490 (collections received before 1660 and miscellaneous MSS. acquired during the first half of the 17th century). Falconer Madan i H. H. E. Craster
* 2.2 (1937). Nos. 3491-8716 (collections and miscellaneous mss. acquired during the second half of the 17th century). Madan, F., Craster, H. H. E. i Denholm–Young, Noël
* 3. Nos. 8717-16669 (collections received during the 18th century). Falconer Madan
* 4 (1897). Nos. 16670-24330 (collections received during the first half of the 19th century). Falconer Madan
* 5 (1905). Nos. 24331-31000 (collections received during the second half of the 19th century and miscellaneous MSS. acquired between 1695 and 1890). Falconer Madan
* 6 (1924). Nos. 31001-37299 (accessions 1890-1915). Falconer Madan i H. H. E. Craster.
* 7 (1953). Index. P. D. Record. Reimpr. rev.: Munic, 1980
- Catàlegs i inventaris
- Reimpr., amb correccions als vols. 1 i 7: Munic, 1980.
- http://solo.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/primo_library/libweb/ ...