Darrera modificació: 2013-03-10
Bases de dades: Sciència.cat
Gibson, Margaret T. - Smith, Lesley - Passalacqua, Marina (eds.), Codices Boethiani: A Conspectus of Manuscripts of the Works of Boethius, Londres - Torí, The Warburg Institute - Nino Aragno Edi.
- A catalogue of all Latin manuscripts of the works of Boethius, including his translations of Aristotle and Porphyry. The six volumes are arranged geographically and are accompanied by a general index, although each volume is also indexed separately. The conspectus includes fragmentary texts, as witnesses of a once-complete version. Each entry includes a short physical description of the manuscript, a complete list of contents, a note of any glosses present, a brief summary of any decoration, the provenance of the manuscript and a bibliography for each codex. Particular attention is paid to the use of the manuscripts. Since Boethius was an advocate of "artes" teaching, these manuscripts give an insight into who was taught what, where, to what level, and in what way.
* 1. Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland / edited by M.T. Gibson and Lesley Smith, with the assistance of Joseph Ziegler
* 2. Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland / edited by Lesley Smith ; with the assistance of Theodore Christchev [et al.]
* 3. Italy and the Vatican City / edited by Marina Passalacqua and Lesley Smith
* 4. Portugal and Spain / edited by Marina Passalacqua and Lesley Smith (2009)
- Filosofia - Filosofia moral
Filosofia - Filosofia natural
Astronomia i astrologia